Friday, June 3, 2011

You Are Loved!


No matter what you face today, know that tomorrow is a new day and you
ARE LOVED!
Someone out there smiles when they think of you!

If you are struggling with suicidal thoughts, PLEASE reach out for help!

If you know someone struggling with suicidal thoughts, PLEASE reach out and help that friend or family member in need!

Make that call...That call may save a life!


Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

56 days ago I lost my son to suicide.
I cry so much the tears burn
My heart feels like it's been ripped out
My daughters cry out for their big brother
My husband cries out for his son
I want to scream from the mountain top
WHY? WHY? WHY?

CHOOSE LIFE ~ YOU ARE LOVED!

*Please note* We are NOT professional therapists or grief counselors! We are only here to provide articles and resources we have found to be helpful in dealing with our own grief. If you or someone you know is considering suicide - PLEASE seek PROFESSIONAL help IMMEDIATELY!
Call 911 or the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255!

No comments:

Post a Comment