Wednesday, February 15, 2012

National Suicide Prevention Hotline Photo Campaign

I noticed a fellow mother grieving the loss of her son posted a photo of a reason why you should call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline if in need and wondered what it was all about.

I must say that I think this "photo campaign" as I call it is truly inspiring and I wanted to share it with you.

I added this photo today...


There truly are a million reasons to call.
It has always been my mission to show you and tell you that you are WORTH the call!
You are LOVED!
You are NEEDED!
You bring a SMILE to the face of others!
YOU ARE NOT a FAILURE!
You DESERVE to SEE what the REST OF YOUR LIFE looks like!

If you or someone you know is considering suicide PLEASE MAKE THAT CALL!!
1-800-273-TALK (8255)
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Because you are WORTH it and I WISH with all my might my son would have called.

Please visit the National Suicide Prevention Facebook Page Here: http://www.facebook.com/800273TALK  to see the photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment