Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

While tears run down my face because I will never be able to fill the hole in my life I give Thanks to God, my family and my friends for holding me up when I want to crumble to the ground.

You provide your arms for hugs, your ears for listening, your words for encouragement and your hearts for love and for that I am forever grateful.

My husband has held me up in his arms when my legs have fallen from under me. My daughters have held me in their arms and reminded me of the undying love in our family. God has provided me faith and visions of my angel son.

Today, through my many tears and cries I give thanks...without each and everyone of you I would not be where I am today...I would not have the strength I have today...I would not have the love I have today. Thank you God and thanks to each of you reading this today. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment