Monday, May 16, 2011

More about Friend of Zach bracelets

As of today we have shipped over 900 ♥ Friend of Zach ♥ bracelets with requests for more each day!

Because our Zach was such a colorful kid (he wanted to paint one wall in his apartment green, one purple and one chalkboard) we decided to order more bracelets in a wide variety of colors!  

We will continue to send these out at no cost to anyone wishing to wear one.  We are also offering a fundraiser to help us continue to purchase and send these out as well as help us raise money for our Dec. 10th, 2011 Out of the Darkness walk in Upland, CA.  Our goal is $500.

To purchase a ♥ Friend of Zach ♥ bracelet for $1.00 click here.

If you are in the Upland, CA area, please feel free to sign up and join us on this special walk! Team Name: Zach's Friends

2 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry for your loss! This is my first time on your site, my husband & I both are so very touched by you. We also lost a son, not to suicide. I just would like to tell you that you are in our prayers & thoughts.
    Amber & Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would LOVE to wear Friends of Zach bracelets! :) Please let me know if your still sending them out. God Bless! You can reach me at mommyof4boys@gmail.com
    Amber & Ron

    ReplyDelete