Monday, October 17, 2011

Through my tears and pain I will make a difference


"I'm still alive, but I'm barely breathing...

His best days are my worst....

What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay?

I'm falling to pieces...

They say bad things happen for a reason, but no wise words is gonna stop the bleeding...

I'm still grieving...

What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay??

Now I'm trying to make sense of what little remains...

I got time while he got freedom...

What am I suppose to do...what am I suppose to say??

I'm falling to pieces..."

My son, my son...You are loved and missed more than lyrics could ever express.
Through my tears and pain I will make a difference.

Love, Mom

Original Song: The Script - Breakeven

If you or someone you know is considering suicide,
There is HELP!
Please make that call!

Call 911 or 1-800-273-8255 (TALK)

No comments:

Post a Comment