Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Group Assignment

My heart broke today when a mother told me that she was having a hard time finding help for her child.  I Googled information for her for about an hour and felt rather frustrated with how little information I was actually able to find in her area.  Just so everyone knows, she is actively seeking help for her child and will be keeping in touch with us.

This brought me to a "Group Assignment".  I would really appreciate it if you can Google Resource centers, Residential treatment centers, Day Programs and/or crisis centers in your area for families in need.  Please either share them below in the comments or send them to me at: melissa@littledivatutus.com Subject: Resources Centers.  Please note that all e-mails without a subject line are automatically deleted.

Our goal is to create a "Resource Center" of information for parents and teens looking for help.  International information is welcome as well!

Thank you,

Melissa
Zach's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment